1.31.2005

what do i want to be?

not a teacher. you spend your whole life in school that way. i dont know what i want to be. i know i said i wanted to be a writer, but come on. how many people make a living that way? i want to be an astronaut. work at nasa. be the smartest and the best. i dotn know. but like i told kelsie, this whole "humanity" thing seems like crap to me. we live, we have children, we die. sure, there are life's eccentricities mixed in there. good days and bad days. laughs and tears but is it worth it? is it even worth it to feel like you're making a difference in life? i mean, that just starts humanity back over again.

see, here's the thing. i dont want bad days. i want to spend my life how i want to spend threm. i dont want anything to be able to make me feel bad. but things do. i want to spend my life with my friends. with people who i love and who love me. if i had my choice, i'd spend all day with kelsie, gracie, chynna, keiya, and my grandmother. thats what i want to be when i grow up.

2 comments:

Simone said...

sometimes you and I think exactly alike.

That's a very sweet post.

C.K. said...

that would be so awesome if we could do that!!!!

and bad days suck. we should just win the lottery and spend the rest of our lives living at sms (lol) doing whatever the heck we please.
man, it's fun to dream =D