6.28.2004

too much hostility and gambling.

sometimes i hate my mom as much as i hate my computer. or if i don't hate her then i really dislike her (i still hate my computer). a while ago, i went to her room door and asked when she was coming to the living room because i had to ask what we were taking in the cooler for the braves game tomorrow. i even asked her and she assured me that she would be upstairs in just a few minutes. a half hour later, i go back down there and ask again. "a little bit longer," was her reply. 10 minutes later, me more than perturbed, i go back down there and ask yet again, and yet again, she says, "just a few more minutes." 5 minutes later, when i was just to go and get her, she came up. she asked what i needed, and i told her, yet again. she said, "is that all you needed? why didn't you just tell me?"

hmm, i don't know mommy dearest, maybe i just felt like wasting an hour of my time to ask you these questions. yeah, that's it...

on a happier note, i almost beat chris at poker tonight. i had him until the river turned up. i had gone all in with a queen and a 3, and he with a king and a 3. the only card up until the last was a queen, but then the river (last card for those nonpoker players) turned up as a king. so horrible. (we were playing texas no limit, just so you know).

1 comment:

Simone said...

I love Texas Hold'em. We're playing this wknd with friends. I've never played the no limit so I'm excited.