6.28.2004

fish

peanut butter and jelly died this weekend. they both got caught in the ugly plastic tree. they died within a day of eachother. really weird.

but today, for the first time in forever, my mom bought goldfish crackers. i didn't eat them. we got them at walmart, where we spent an hour waiting in line at the register. i actually finished an entire crossword puzzle. too long, too long...

macarena is a cool song. they keep saying ," i am not trying to seduce you." it's awesome. i love it.

4 comments:

Simone said...

Welcome to the Blog world Leprykhan! :)

Simone said...

and I'm sorry to hear about your fish. I had a bunch of fish yrs ago, and all the fish ate this other fish's eyes out. We named him Stevie (Wonder) and he ended up living longer than all the others. He ruled.

C.K. said...

Nice blog, Ingrid! And Simone (if you are still there, who knows, maybe not) that same thing happened to my fish when I was about two. My uncle gave me 3 fish, and one ate the other two, and then it died of upset stomach. (I don't remember that though)
My mom buys goldfish crackers all the time. Sometimes, I think my sisters & brother could live off of them... (adam is too little)

Simone said...

I think goldfish crackers are overrated. There's just not enough cheeziness to them. I prefer Cheese Doodles personally-they're Dangerously Cheesy ;-)