5.22.2010

my teeth

have been removed. All of yesterday, I was just laying there, drooling blood, and I've been told that it was pretty gross. And then today, I feel much better, but still not close to 80 %. At least I don't have to have my mouth packed, though I do have to keep putting heat packs on it. I haven't taken any pain pills and I've been able to eat, so that's good.

Here's hoping that tomorrow I feel better still, and can actually stand up for more than a few minutes. Not that laying down all day has been bad. Except, you know, it's kinda boring. I've never been one able to doze off all day, so I've pretty much been laying here. And to top it off, my family keeps bringing home all of this delicious food, and all I can eat are mashed potatoes and soup. Lames.

On the bright side, I now have a total of two job interviews this week: Domino's and Payless. I'm hoping more for the Payless one, since I think that'll be more money. Plus, you know, food service...kinda over it. But yeah. I also got a job interview with Six Flags...tomorrow. And since they said no rescheduling, and I can barely talk, I had to turn it down. Oh well. It was a long drive anyway.

Okay. So there's that. Hoping I can get a job in the next few days and still be able to attend my friends'/cousin's graduations. That'd be peachy.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I like your blog. It's very interesting!

http://haayrachel.blogspot.com/

Mike said...

If your bored as your profile indicates, do something else.