5.03.2010

it's a snellabration!

For the first (and last) time, I'm sitting at the only all night dining hall on campus eating pizza and "studying." And by that I mean writing in my blog, because it's just been so long since I've done it. Not as long as I've gone previously, but still...

It's almost the end of my first year of college. Is it sad that I don't want to leave, now? I mean, I guess I've been able to separate the fact that no, I don't really like staying at home for the majority of my time. I do miss my friends, though. So it'll be fun seeing them.

In fact, we're going to have a late Wizarding Independence Day party to celebrate Harry Potter's defeat of Voldemort 12 years ago. Yeah, I know, we're nerds. But there will be a Hogwarts castle cake. And I get to hand out with all of my friends, did I mention that? It'll be good times, even if we don't do anything, which is awesome.

I've been kinda disappointed lately. I don't have a job (and I don't have one lined up for next semester, like I'd planned to do). Wednesday we went salsa dancing, and I seem to have been the only one in there who nobody wanted to dance with, which was downright embarrassing. Ugh, but I guess I'll go again, if only to break myself out of my studying stupor.

Speaking of which...I should probably work on that.

Later.

No comments: