11.20.2005

dan dan the sexy man

saw harry potter today. let me just say....WOW. that is some sexy man chest danny boy is sprouting. and...yes.

it wasn't as good as i've heard it to be. they cut out almost all of the subplots. i don't know, i expected them to cut it, it's just...with everyone saying, "oh, it was so great and true to the book," i guess i got disarmed. but whatever. i'm sure i'll get over it.

but i don't think i'll be getting over that nice chest, glistening in the water of the bathtub....oh yes. oh yesh.

4 comments:

Juggling Mother said...

Haven't seen it yet, but they cut all the sub-plots from the last film too, so I didn't really expect them to putthem into this one. That's why books will always be better thjan films!

Simone said...

yeah, they left out way too much of the subplots and I was a little bored. But I love HP and I liked that book a lot so just seeing it brought to the big screen is always good.

hillary said...

oh, it was good. there's no denying that. it was the best one yet. but it's also the most cut one. that's my only real problem with it.

C.K. said...

I can't wait to see it, even if all the subplots are cut out. I haven't read the book since july, so i won't remember them until i reread it :)