11.07.2005

ahhh...relaxifying.

i'm not even gonna pretend like i'm gonna try to go to school today. i'm not. i've got a psychologist checkup at 9, where they will give me an excuse note, and then i will be eating sonic and painting the house the rest of the day. well, not the house. the trim in the gold room. but there's a lot of trimming in that room, so...there.

i've got like, 8 projects due sometime this week. i shouldn't really complain about them, because i haven't really tried to alleviate that stress. other than trying to get together with my friends to work on our collective projects, that's about it. i guess i'm about to write my science fair research paper, but...i don't know. we'll see. and i have to start my experiment. i was thinking that i could just put some algae in a container, take pictures, and lie about it, but that seems kinda...halfass. so we'll see about that. perhaps after i'm done painting, i can do this...

enough about that. i have to go shower and such before i do anything. don't wanna appear too dirty for my shrink. have a wonderful day, everybody. and god bless us, everyone. or, you know, not.

2 comments:

C.K. said...

call me or e-mail me or something
we *really* need to get together...

hillary said...

yeah, see, this would work, if you know SOMEONE ANSWERED YOUR FRIKKIN PHONE. so don't go getting all attitude-y on me, honney. that just won't fly, ya heard?

i'm trying. just answer your phone, that's all you gots to do.