8.20.2010

A Rating of My Classes

Class: Linguistics
Difficulty: None
Professor: Not hot, but funny. Boring at times, since it's easy to drift off to the sound of his voice.
Overall: Excited

Class: ENGL 400
Difficulty: Very
Professor: Cute and funny, very entertaining
Coursework: A shit ton.

Class: Italian
Difficulty: Negative a million
Professor: Woman, but really very nice.
Overall: Another breezy semester of italiano

Class: Women's Studies
Difficulty: As yet to be determined. Syllabus points to very, prof points to medium.
Professor: Bat-shit insane feminist.
Overall: Good God, are you sure it's too late to drop this class?!

Class: Theater
Difficulty: I'm...not sure. Haven't really been told what we're doing. Why?
Professor: A wind-bag. Talks a lot about himself and how he has studied some dying form of Indian performance sign language that only 16 other people study BECAUSE HE'S SO INTO PRESERVING THE ARTS.
Overall: I think I can survive it.

Class: Psychology
Difficulty: Well, there aren't any tests, but the science stuff is going over my head, and that's a big deal these first few weeks since we do have graded assignments on them.
Professor: A 10 out of 10 on the hot scale. Seriously, I don't know how I lucked out with so many hot teachers, since I've only had the one before, but damn. Also, we aren't allowed to call him by his last name. Also, did I mention he doesn't "believe" in tests? Which is just fine, since I don't either.
Overall: Though I did find myself nodding off in class yesterday, like I said, it's because of the science stuff. Once we get past these first few weeks, I think we'll be alright.

So that brings the total to 6 classes, two female profs, two hot guys, one hot TA, and two boring profs. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: